Join the BLOXWORX Family
Our exceptional team and state-of-the-art tools
are what sets us apart from the rest.
You’ll Love Working With Us
The Tier 1 SOC Analyst has the primary responsibility of monitoring and responding to alerts and notifications triggered in the SIEM tool and Endpoint Protection dashboard, as well as responding to direct client requests for assistance. The Tier 1 SOC Analyst will analyze and triage advanced endpoint protection real-time events and perform Tier 1 incident response and remediation. The analyst will escalate advanced security incidents to Tier 2 SOC analysts and ensure correctness of incident and event detections in service requests. The Tier 1 SOC analyst will report to SOC Manager and/or senior analyst on shift.
The Tier 1 SOC Analyst requires 2-4 years of network intrusion experience or network security operations. The analyst needs the ability to interpret and evaluate incidents and events as reported by the SIEM tool and/or Endpoint Protection dashboard. The ability to communicate technical concepts and narrative clearly both orally and in writing is required. Fundamental understanding of network and security principles and concepts required.
Experience in performing intrusion detection analytics working with the examination of logs and dashboard events is preferred.
2-4 years of SOC/NOC experience is a good baseline. We are hard chargers so if you have the skills, we’re listening. Firewall blacklisting and whitelisting operations experience is a plus. Associate degree or above preferred, or equivalent experience in a NOC/SOC environment. Military/government experience is acceptable and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Certifications: CompTIA Security+, CASP, or CCNA Security preferred.
Compensation: Starting $40k - $48k DOE
Are you organized, timely and able to multi-task? Is a team driven environment and contribution appealing? BLOKWORX is seeking a candidate for the position of Administrative Assistant. This position offers the opportunity to work directly with the Leadership Team of the Company on a daily basis, and is a gateway for career growth.
We are an award winning Cybersecurity Service Provider, with a solution mindset and a passion for technology and defending our clients. Our mantra is can do and we go above and beyond to serve our clients. We recognize the importance of team and mutual respect, and the ideal candidate will contribute to our positive growing environment. This is a real opportunity for a hardworking professional to both support and learn from the best!
Administrative Assistant Outcomes:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Manage phone calls and direct as appropriate
- Coordination of monthly e-newsletter
- Liaison between partners and team
- Accounts receivables processing
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills, abilities and experience:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM applications preferred
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Reporting skills
- Enthusiastic and dependable team player
- Quickbooks experience
- Passion for the Technology industry and a desire to seek further education in the field
- No Recruiters Please!
- This position is in Reno, NV
- Only applicants authorized to work in the United States will be considered
We offer benefits. We are flexible in terms of hours worked (full time/part time), and schedule (days/hours) with the right candidate.